FROM OUR ARCHIVES
Remembering how and why we are praying for Kuwait
His Highness the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah al Ahmad al Jaber al Sabah on Sunday issued a decree on the formation of the 15-member cabinet of His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Nasser al Mohammad al Ahmad al Sabah.
Upon the presentation of His Highness the Prime Minister, the new cabinet groups 15 ministers including two female who held the health ministry and the Education and higher education portfolio.
The line up groups: — First Deputy Prime Minister, Interior Minister and Defense Minister Sheikh Jaber al Mubarak al Hamad al Sabah.
– Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Dr. Mohammad Sabah Al-Salem Al-Sabah.
– Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Faisal Mohammad Al-Hajji Bukhadhour.
– Minister of Finance Bader Mishari Al-Humaidhi.
– Minister of Communications and Minister of State for National Assembly Affairs Shireeda Abdullah Saad Al-Muoshirji.
– Minister of Social Affairs and Labor Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah.
– Minister of Information Abdullah Saud Al-Muhailbi.
– Minister of Justice and Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Dr. Abdullah Maatouq Al-Maatouq.
– Minister of State for Housing Affairs Abdulwahed Mahmoud Al-Awadhi.
– Minister of Oil Ali Jarrah Al-Sabah.
– Minister of Commerce and Industry Falah Fahad Mohammad Al-Hajri.
– Minister of Electricity and Water Mohammad Abdullah Hadi Al-Olaim.
– Minister of Health Dr. Maasouma Saleh Al-Mubarak.
– Minister of Public Works and Minister of State for Municipal Affairs Moussa Hussein Abdullah Al-Sarraf.
– Minister of Education and Minister of Higher Education Nouriya Subeeh Barrak Al-Subeeh.
for more Details, please Visit: